November 5th - February 4th, 2018
EXPLORE is for you if:
- You are new or curious
- You want to know more about how things work around here
- You want to know where to start
Think of EXPLORE as an orientation session.
- You'll get to meet some of our staff
- You'll get to learn where things are
- You'll get to hear why we do what we do
EXPLORE is always the 1st Sunday of each month following 2nd service. Below is a list of the next few sessions...
November 12th - February 11th, 2018
CONNECT is for you if:
- You want to get to know people
- You want to know where to serve
- You want to learn about different kinds of groups
Think of CONNECT if you want a place to belong.
- You'll learn why we connect
- You'll learn how you can connect
- You'll learn where you can serve alongside others
CONNECT is always the 2nd Sunday of each month following 2nd service. Below is a list of the next few sessions...
ICYC High School Conference
November 17th - November 19th, 2017
ICYC 2017 is going to be amazing! Students from all over Indiana and surrounding states will gather in Anderson for a weekend full of laughter, worship, relevant teaching from great communicators, and MORE! This year, we have a great lineup of special guests. Peter Heck will be emceeing the weekend, John Crist will bring his side-splitting comedy to the ICYC stage, and Carrollton and Brent Bramer will challenge our students to draw closer to God and closer to one another. Come find out what it means to be "Stronger Together."
November 19th - February 18th, 2018
Baptism class is for you if:
- You have never been baptized
- You want to learn about why we immerse people
- You are wanting to be baptized
Think of BAPTISM class if you are considering being immersed in Christ Jesus. You will learn more about the Gospel and salvation.
BAPTISM class is always the 3rd Sunday of each month following 2nd service. Below is a list of the next few sessions...
November 26th - February 25th, 2018
COMMIT is for you if:
- You have been around for a while
- You are already baptized, connected, and serving
- You want to formally make FCC your church home
Think of COMMIT as a membership session.
- You'll learn what a commitment to FCC looks like
- You'll learn what we expect from our members